Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Future Scrapbook Artist

Jonah set down his ninja sword long enough to play with Mommy's new craft supplies and to create a thank you card to thank the fabulous giver of the new craft supplies. I had as much fun watching him and taking photos as I have scrapping myself. I'm so glad he wasn't worried about what he looked like or if he was doing something "girly" or not! I just might have to get him some of his own supplies to work with now! (At least some stickers if I don't want to lose ALL of mine!)
Choosing the materials.


Adding some stickers.....


More Stickers....


Writing the message. "Happy Holidays. Jesus loves you. Love, Jonah Smith"

The finished card.

1 comment:

Jashley and Grant said...

I'm loving the bow! Just downright precious! Thank you so very much for your prayers! Grant is in surgery right now, and I feel as if my heart is at peace. Thank you! I'll let you know how it all goes! Blessings!