Saturday, January 10, 2009

Crazy Texas Weather

I can't believe it's already the end of the first full week of January! Wow!

The weather here in Texas has been absolutely crazy already this month. Last Saturday the kids were wearing SHORTS to jump on the trampoline. By Monday, however, it was icy & cold. Despite my hopes it wasn't quite enough to get school cancelled but was enough to make me extremely cold and wet. (It was raining pretty hard when I traveled between schools and then again when I went to get some lunch.) The end of this week was warm again but I think we are supposed to expect colder weather again this coming week.

Here are a couple of trampoline shots from today. The boys have been on it quite a bit lately.

Jonah's flip caught in mid flip.

Look how high he jumps!
I figured I could delay getting warm for a couple of minutes to get some shots of the ice on the trees. This was one of my favorite photos.

No comments: