Friday, March 6, 2009

Mom by Jonah age 6 yrs. and 11 months

I got the questions in a "forward" thing from a friend and I thought some of the answers were pretty interesting.....Jonah wanted to watch tv so I can't say how serious or thoughtful his answers were! I tried to quote him word for word as much as possible.


1. What is something mom always says to you?
Hello in the morning?

2. What makes mom happy?
Funny stuff

3. What makes mom sad?
disobeying you

4. How does mom make you laugh?
tickling my armpit

5. What was mom like as a child?
a little girl

6. How old is your mom?
100

7. How tall is your mom?
44 feet

8. What is your mom's favorite thing to do?
scrapbook

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
J: talk
Me: to who?
J: People
Me: What kind of people?
J: The whole entire class.

10. If your mom became famous what would it be for?
money

11. What is your mom really good at?
scrapbooking

12. What is your mom not very good at?
hmmmmm…..thinking….i don’t know…nothing. You’re good at everything.

13. What does your mom do for her job?
teach

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
J: Hmmm. (tapping his chin) What’s your favorite food?
Me: Shrimp
J: SHRIMP! And that’s my favorite too and I was about to say Brussel sprouts (I have no idea because I don’t like sprouts AT ALL!)

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Nothing

16. If your mom was a cartoon character which one would she be?
Tom (from Tom & Jerry)…I don’t know the cat or mouse.

17. What do you and your mom do together?
scrapbook

18. How are you and mom the same?
We have the same colors of our skin.

19. How are you and your mom different?
we have different hair and we talk differently and we have different names.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Uh we just do.

21. What is your mom's favorite place to go?
Hobby Lobby & chicken Nugget place (I think he meant Chick Fil A.)

2 comments:

senora_x said...

cute questions. I'm asking my dd now!

Margy said...

This is too funny! I love it!

Margy @ sb.com