Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Birthday Party

Jonah had his birthday party at ASI gymnastics on the 18th. I was amazed because they literally did EVERYTHING for me and all I had to do was sit....well, everything except take photos. As a result I totally didn't take the 40 million photos that I usually do and the ones I did take are not the best. I managed to get one photo of the Lego cake that I made for him....please bear in mind that I'm not a chef nor have I ever claimed that I even cook. The kids ate it though so it must not have tasted too terrible!

Green Lego Cake

Waiting for Cake & Ice Cream

At Home with Birthday Medal

Swinging

At Home with Birthday Balloons and Sack of Presents

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks like an awesome birthday!

Talin HG said...

What a great cake, love the swinging photo.