Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas "Days"2009

The last few days have been busy around the Smith house & I got a brand new camera for Christmas so I've been all to happy to try it out. The boys have for the most part been extremely patient with me & all the photo taking. I know no one wants to see the 6 or 7 HUNDRED (not joking) photos so I have tried to narrow it down to a few of my favorites since Christmas Eve. :-)

Impromptu Photo Shoot While the Kids Raked Leaves - Micah wearing his new Christmas Shirt from the Guiomard Family.

Dinner with just the four of us on Monday @ Jason's Deli




Christmas Morning Excitement


Christmas Morning

Christas Eve

My Love
Christmas Eve
Smith/Breed Family minus John
Grandma/Nana & Dad/Papa Ron
Since I'm "off" from school this week I've been able to do a little bit of scrapbooking and playing with my Adobe Photoshop. This is a layout I made last night (Monday) while the guys watched T.V. (Having a working laptop and access to the network drive is EXTREMELY helpful & convienent for those times that I don't want to or can't be tied down to a specific location like the table!) :-)

No comments: